Dec 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, Movie House!

December proved to be a hectic month that slid into a relatively relaxed holiday with friends, family, and fattening food, and I hope you've experienced the same happy Christmas season that I have. Even though Santa didn't bring me the laptop I wrote him for - the same one that would allow me to post every single day instead of twice a month, computer-less as I am - I'm confident I will have one before the new year. Until then I'll have to muddle through somehow (sounds so much better coming from Judy, I know).

And until then, you can revel in the vintage voice of Miss Judy Garland in this classic scene from 1944's Meet Me In St. Louis.



Merry Christmas to all, and to all a reminder that there's a TCM Debbie Reynolds mini-marathon on Christmas Day!

Labels: , , ,