Feb 2, 2008

A Passion for Page-Turners

A co-worker of mine, visibly concerned with the number of books I consume during a routine work week, recently asked me how I managed to own so much literature, especially since I am rather vocal about our salary's ability to cover my movies/chocolate/champagne expenses. Was I stealing from the library, she asked? Or just attending a lot of garage sales?

Neither, of course, although I have managed to pay obscenely small amounts for the spines that sit proudly alphabetized in my bookshelf. And while I can't argue that movies themselves are the essential component of any classic film fan's media intake, the bevy of books on the subject - from autobiographies to photographic retrospectives to trivia and film guides - is an invaluable supplement to any classic movie diet. So where will film fans fare favorably when searching to expand their hardcover collection? Read on for details!

Click here for the full post, which provides extended shopping suggestions and recommended retailers.