May 5, 2006

New Sites Posted

I recently received the link to a new site, MickeyRooneyFanClub.com, by its very friendly founder, Jessie. I do hope everyone takes a spin by there, as it is very well-organized, has great polls, memorabilia, and facts (and of course, it boasts a myriad of Mickey photos organized by decade). After several futile google searches, I can testify as to how difficult it is to find informative, comprehensive websites on our favorite leading men - so we're lucky this one's a certified gem. Be sure to check it out!

I've also added a fantastic Joan Crawford fansite that I stumbled upon while searching for the photo I used for the post immediately preceding this one. It's been comprised by a huge Joan fan, a young man named Neil, and I urge you to set aside some time to browse through the immense photo galleries, read fan letters, and learn a little about this oft-overlooked screen sensation and her significant contributions to film and history.


Do enjoy perusing these sites! I am more than happy to link to your sites if they pertain to classic cinema - please e-mail me to get a post!

Labels: