Apr 5, 2006

What the hell?!

You are Carole Lombard
You scored 14% grit, 23% wit, 38% flair, and 40% class!

You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style.
You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you
like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life.
You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep
you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include
William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small
planes.


Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.





I don't usually take this silly online quizzes, but for a Classic Dames survey, I couldn't resist. But William Powell and Frederic March? Blechhh! I want me some Cary Grant and Henry Fonda! I know in my heart I'm a Hepburn, and you guys know it, too. I'd even have been okay with a Bette Davis! But Carole Lombard? I demand a recount!

If you manage to take the test, let me know which classic star you are deemed and we'll post the whole lot of 'em.